Tuesday 24 February 2009

Birthday gifts


It was my birthday yesterday - I won't bore you with the numerical details, but let's just say that I have reached the point when I am starting to count backwards now!

I had a lovely day, my husband took the day off work and cooked me all my meals and brought me lots of cups of tea, which was very thoughtful of him.

I got some lovely presents - some new glasses, vouchers for John Lewis (which will probably be spent in the Haberdashery dept), a scented candle, some Lush shampoo and conditioner and a nice bottle of pink Champagne (which we drank with dinner last night).

My favourite presents were these beautiful Willow Tree figures that my children gave to me, one little girl and one little boy, both giving me their hearts - they both got my heart the minute they were born - aren't they just gorgeous!! :O)

3 comments:

Esther said...

I'm glad you had a lovely day :o)

LissyLou said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I love those willow tree figures. x

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Those little figures are so sweet. Glad you had a lovely day. :)